9010A basics

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:45:17 EDT

Can someone give me a quick step by step rundown on using a 9010A for
the first time?

I have a 9010A, Z80 pod, probe, and a nearly working original Namco Galaga
board, which I thought would be a good start :)

I haven't used the 9010A at all except to turn it on and self test the
pods, so a simple step by step of how to set it up, what buttons to press,
downloading the script (I've got the script I think), how to set up the
board for testing, running tests, etc. would be great to kickstart me.
I can even turn it into a simple 'getting started' example for anyone later
as I get used to this for the first time.

Thanks very much,

Marc