Arium ML4100

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 21:14:50 EDT

Anyone have this toy? I have been peering through my manual and I find that the 6502, 6800/02/08, 6809 and 6809B pods ALL use the same board...the real difference is in the ROMs that select the style of pod from a couple of jumpers in the pod. The 6502 pod code is 00h, 6800 is 11h and the 6809 pod is 13h.

I've archived the romware for my two units, and shall be posting it to the ftp site in the next couple of days. At this time I only have a Z80 pod but am looking for one of the 65XX/68XX pods to experiment the conversion with (at some time...) but if anyone here has the other pods it would be nice to archive them on the ftp site...

John :-#)#