RE: Gottlieb / Q*bert scripts for the 9010A/9100

From: Phillip Eaton <inbox_at_phillipeaton.com>
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 05:08:48 EDT

With all that in mind, I'm hoping to hell that this item I
just won on eBay is the '9010a - Option 006 Signature
Analyser' that I've seem mentioned in only one place on the
net. The numbers of wires hanging off it seem to look about
right.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=1726964195

Can anyone else give me any more information?

One of my (very few, but quite long timescale) projects is to
create a small standalone signature analysis PCB, similar to
the Atari Cat Box design. I reckon I can do this with a small
handful of IC's and get it inside a fag packet.

It should be possible to do both Atari and Fluke polynomials
at the same time, if the Fluke one is simple. With luck I'll
get round to doing it this summer!

Cheers,
Phillip Eaton