Re: Gottlieb / Q*bert scripts for the 9010A/9100

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 07:27:02 EDT

Wow! $56, no wonder the guy quickly listed his 2nd one.

That is the Clock Module. The question is do you have a place to plug it?

Most 9010As do not have Clock module support.

As far as I know this is the 3rd DB style plug (sometimes you can see a
knockout) on the bottom of the 9010A front.

I believe the 9100 supports this clock module also.

Does anyone know if the 9100 Signatures are the same or different using the
clock module? (The ROM checksums/signatures definitely are).

If you need more Signature Analyzer design info I can probably scan my
Bugtrap SA. It is fairly small & simple and should be easy to duplicate.

Back to Fluke Signatures/Checksums has anyone started disassembling the Z80
code for the 9010A? (or the 68000 for the 9100?)

Thanks,
Kev