Re: Micro Concepts Boardwalker 101

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 03:08:29 EDT

Here's a picture of one, it exercises and tests 74xxx/40xxx etc IC's in circuit
on a powered up board (clock stopped, some limitations), and tests
the same logic chips and an assortment of static and dynamic RAM's using the
ZIF sockets on the front. It also checksums 2732 and 2764's if I remember right.
Very handy for testing old RAMs and also tri-state buffer IC's in circuit.

Cheers,

Marc