Re: Binaries, RS-232, and 9010 tapes

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:33:14 EDT

I haven't.

Frederick Rice's compiler does support this but I don't know how.

Isn't there a reference in one of the manuals on how to read compiled
program code?

Perhaps another option would be to monitor 1 9010A with a 2nd 9010A and see
how the binary file is stored. (and you could use the Dumper program to
extract the raw binary file).

Keep us posted!

Kev