Binaries, RS-232, and 9010 tapes

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 20:29:24 EDT

Has anyone succeeded in transferring program tapes that have binary data to head out the RS-232 port? Anyone have any idea HOW this should be possible? When I get my big pile (thirty or so) service tapes I thought it would be nice to back them up to a PC. And share the suckers as well.<br><br>
John :-#)#<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>