Re: From All Bad Comes Some Good (was: Sad 9100 day for me)

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 08:02:50 EDT

> Dunno about that, but the other thing that comes to mind, is, if we
> image the fluke hdd to a larger (logically), smaller (physically) hdd,
> the new drive will assume the geometry of the image. Anotherwords,
> we don't need the same drive (unless there is security, which I doubt).

In the setup menu, I remember there is a selection for WHICH model HDD
you have. 3 or 4 models were listed. I would suspect, that if you
don't have one of these models, the software won't all you to continue.

I believe I remember reading this in the manual (which prompted me to
check out the models listed), but I can't remember where.