Re: Copying Fluke 9100 floppies

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 17:48:38 EDT

<x-flowed>

At 10:42 pm 5 09 02, you wrote:
>Dave Langley managed to get a set of virgin (not yet node locked) system
>disks and was working with Chris Hardy on a means to duplicate them.
>
>I'm not sure what the conclusion was. Maybe they'd like to comment on
>their findings?

Chris still has them ...

It was a set of three system disks and 2 disks with the pod library(s) on them.

I have managed to find the Email address of the guy at fluke Europe who
sent me them.
(overnight international data post and Free! ... thats service on a 15ish
year old piece of kit!)

  If there is any more software required let me know and I'll make contact
with him and see what I can do.

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

</x-flowed>