Re: Pod Self-Test Error

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_augustmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 13:54:52 EDT

Whatever....

FYA, here's what happened. I'm not sure this counts as an RTFM kind of problem.

First off, the DIP is rock solid, that is, (on this pod) it does not rock.

Powered it up and invoked "BUS" test.
Display came back with ST Fail 00, yada, yada
read @ F0000 to determine which test failed (per manual)
Display came back with "DATA ERR - LOOP?"
I then read @FFFFF, just for grins
Display came back with "ST PASS"
I then invoked the "BUS" test again
Display came back with "ST PASS"