Success with EEPROM/Floppies

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 20:08:50 EDT

<x-flowed>
I have been successful in copying the EEPROM files from a machine that I
had the System discs for onto my old 9100 that did not have the system any
more. The System disks now will boot the old 9100 and I assume in half an
hour I'll be able to copy them onto the base and then be able to again boot
the old 9100 from the hard drive. Next to see if the programmers files are
still there, then to see if there is any way to extract files through the
RS-232 port...

I shall put a file on the archive server with the EEPROM and the
corresponding System discs. Note the ftp is now ftp.flippers.com/TTL

John :-#)#

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL:

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/

</x-flowed>