pin sizes for extractor and crimpers? recommendations?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 14:59:48 EDT

Yes, I cross posted this to RGVAC, but it fits here too. Any help/advice
appreciated.

What are the sizes of the pins used in typical Williams, Gottlieb, etc.
games? .156, .093, .062, .165, other?

What pin extractor tools and crimpers do you use that you like/dislike? Is
the "spring loaded" extractor worth the few extra bucks?

I've found a lot of places to buy them on the net, but if anyone knows any
place that has some great prices on them, please let me know. Seems like
spring loaded extractor tools are about $12, and crimpers $20-30. Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net