9010/9100 pods & parts

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 13:08:11 EDT

As I was searching for something else I started talking to a guy at
TruCal about the 9100 and 9010 pieces of equipment. He mentioned that
he still has several pods and other pieces sitting on the shelf that
he'd be willing to sell pretty cheap. (cheap is of course relative but
he seemed reasonable..) Anyway, I'm not interested in these but I told
him I'd pass on the information to some other interested people.

    Fluke 9100 and 9010 parts

    TruCal ( they buy/sell/calibrate test equipment - www.trucal.com )
    Bryan Lottich
    1-800-681-5540

He seems like a nice guy. I'd be curious to know if anybody gets any
good deals out of this!

Kurt
kmahan@xmission.com