Centipede and HP5004a

From: SteveT <stuorto_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 15:30:19 EST

<x-html>

<pre>I just got a hp5004a , trying to use it to help repair a sick</pre>

<pre>centipede board. I built a NOP adapter (processor and socket)</pre>
It works perfectly. Signatures match the docs for the NOP adapter but they
do NOT match what is published on the centipede schematics starting right
at the micro. What Am I missing here? Is there something about the cat
box I'm not taking into account here. Anyone out there using the HP5004a
with centipede?

</x-html>