9105A

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:19:16 EST

I just picked one of these up and plugged it in earlier today.. This is the
9100A without a fixed disk, just 2 floppys. I have a few sets of software on
floppy from my 9100As but it seems the 9105 wants software that is encoded
with the serial number of the unit.. Anybody know more about these? Easy to
add an HD perhaps? I would probably be willing to let it go.. It has a video
card so It seems its still full featured and can run editor.

Pardon me but I just subscribed to this list again after being away for a
year or so.. I hear there is lots of 9100A activity going on now.. What kinda
scripts have you guys been working on? (and where might I find them?)
anything that utilizes I/O pods?

Thx,
Jeff