Re: 9105A

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:48:09 EST

<x-flowed>
If you go to the FTP site you can download either Version 4 software that
is serialized - you can unsolder your EEPROM and reprogram it to match the
serial number....OR you can download revision 6 of the software and it is
not serialized.

ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/Fluke/9100_Fixture/ You will need to download
the DOS program Teledisk to convert these to double sided 720K floppies (no
1.44s! They won't work).

Some day I'll write a page for this stuff, but I am afraid it might make it
too popular (I might have bandwidth issues) as google can find it then...

John :-#)#

At 08:19 PM 04/11/2002 -0500, Amplifone@aol.com wrote:

>I just picked one of these up and plugged it in earlier today.. This is the
>9100A without a fixed disk, just 2 floppys. I have a few sets of software on
>floppy from my 9100As but it seems the 9105 wants software that is encoded
>with the serial number of the unit.. Anybody know more about these? Easy to
>add an HD perhaps? I would probably be willing to let it go.. It has a video
>card so It seems its still full featured and can run editor.
>
>Pardon me but I just subscribed to this list again after being away for a
>year or so.. I hear there is lots of 9100A activity going on now.. What kinda
>scripts have you guys been working on? (and where might I find them?)
>anything that utilizes I/O pods?
>
>Thx,
>Jeff

</x-flowed>