Anyone Host A WMS Manual for me?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 23:53:35 EST

I've got a Williams manual covering the theory of Z Unit boards on loan from
one of the WMS employees. I've scanned it to a PDF file of about 10 Megs
but I may be able to get that down a bit with capturing text.

Ideally I'd like to find a FTP site to upload this to & see that it gets a
semi permanet home somewhere on the net.

What is a Z Unit cpu? The first 34010 based board by Williams, Narc. As I
understand it the theory relates to later board types too.

Thanks,
Kev