Re: Fluke & Dynamic Ram test?

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 13:32:45 EST

Well my biggest problem is the Williams video boards of the early 80s. If
you put the 9100 in auto RAM test mode this will fail because (I'm guessing
here) that it isn't properly writing & reading from the 2nd page of the RAM
& higher.

If you manual do 2 writes & 2 reads it works fine but the auto test cann't
handle it.

There is a big write up in the 9100 Application manual specifically on
handling Dynamic RAMs but I figured I'd solict for a bit of insight first.

Thanks,
Kev