Re: Fluke pod ribbon cables - Another query...

From: Phillip Eaton <inbox_at_phillipeaton.com>
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 03:59:37 EST

Talking of ribbon cables, I had two 8080 Pods for a while.
One of them had a ribbon cable that plugged straight into the
uP socket, and the other had an additional plastic 'chunk'
that needed to be inserted between the uP socket and ribbon
cable. The 'chunk' isn't homemade, it's a proper Fluke part,
in the correct colour etc. If I removed the 'chunk' on the
pod that needed it, it failed self-test.

Can anyone give me any more information on the 'chunk'?

Cheers,
Phillip Eaton