Re: 9100a on ebay

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 23:17:36 EST

<x-flowed>
Ah, right this set is the AF, but not FT which is the version with the
programmers option as I believe.

There is no spare set of manuals, but there is a single copy of all the
manuals that came with it. I am keeping the duplicate stuff for my own 9100
system, this is not advertised as a complete kit - at least that is not
what I think it states, just a NOS collection of pods and a NOS tested
9100A with a very good (and silent!) hard drive thanks to Shy at Navatek as
the drive that came with this machine croaked in the initial testing of the
9100 a couple of months ago and I had to wait for him to unpack and test
out a drive for me.

The pods are identical and there were sometimes update sheets included with
the pods as the manual was not undated that often yet the pods would get
some updates as time went on.

John :-#)#

At 08:35 PM 23/11/2002 -0500, Amplifone@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 11/23/02 8:02:09 PM, jrr@flippers.com writes:
>
><< This IS a 9100A not an 9100AF , I don't think I refer to it as a
>9100AF...I'll rewrite the add a bit as per below >>
>
>It doesn't say on the unit but the entire system is actually referred to as
>the 9100A/AF. All the pods should say A/AF on the boxes and the fluke/philips
>warranty sticker on each unit (uncluding the 9100a itself) will say this as
>well. As seen in the pic on your auction, the 9100a's warranty sticker does
>indeed say "9100A/AF board tester"
>
>I don't know if there is any difference to the pod's construction.. I seem to
>recall there is a sheet added into each of the pod's manuals that says
>something is different about the pods? .. I could be way off but if there is
>something different about them it would only be an improvement to fill some
>mil-spec requirement...
>
>Jeff

</x-flowed>