Re: 9100a on ebay

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 20:35:05 EST

In a message dated 11/23/02 8:02:09 PM, jrr@flippers.com writes:

<< This IS a 9100A not an 9100AF , I don't think I refer to it as a
9100AF...I'll rewrite the add a bit as per below >>

It doesn't say on the unit but the entire system is actually referred to as
the 9100A/AF. All the pods should say A/AF on the boxes and the fluke/philips
warranty sticker on each unit (uncluding the 9100a itself) will say this as
well. As seen in the pic on your auction, the 9100a's warranty sticker does
indeed say "9100A/AF board tester"

I don't know if there is any difference to the pod's construction.. I seem to
recall there is a sheet added into each of the pod's manuals that says
something is different about the pods? .. I could be way off but if there is
something different about them it would only be an improvement to fill some
mil-spec requirement...

Jeff