9100a on ebay

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 19:29:34 EST

I noticed john's 9100A/AF on ebay.. The auction shows the edit station
(keyboard & monitor) , is it included? Also does the 9100a unit itself have
a video card? If this is like the military surplus systems I've seen it won't
have an edit station or video card installed, so they cannot run editor and
create guided test programs. If it does have these items $1500 is an
excellent price (even though the 6800, 6802 & z-80 pods have been pulled), if
not than it seems its not much more usable than a 9010a...

I don't mean to bust john, but if my assumptions are correct the auction
doesn't point this out. if anybody on the TTL were to buy that system I'd
hate for them to be dissappointed that the full functionality of a 9100a
isn't available to them... AFAIK all consumer 9100 series units had video
cards.

Did that system come with the 68000 riser card for the 9100a?

Jeff