Fluke 9100 service disk?

From: <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 09:14:38 EST

Has anyone got a teledisk image of the fluke 9100 service disk? Or any other way of testing and formatting a 9100a hard disc?

My NOS 9100a is failing to boot from the HDD (first time ever!), when it boots from floppies and I attempt to copy files from the system floppies to the HDD results in error : I/O Module fuse blown!

This seems unlikely since there is no IO module or anything else for that matter plugged in.

I swapped in the noisey HDD from my other system and the machine boots just fine. I tried swapping the MFM-SCSI adaptor card but that made no difference so it's either a drive fault or it needs a reformat.

Thanks for any help,

Steve

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890