RE: 9010A, Not sure what this means...

From: James S. Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 20:39:12 EDT

Thanks all. If anyone cares, a bad 9114 can exhibit this behaviour. I
tested various other address spaces (ROM sigs, other RAM areas), and
they tested fine. Replaced the lower nibble (this particuler 9114), and
the problem went away. Of course there are now new issues... But this is
solved. Thanks.

JB

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com