OT? Tek 1241 logic analyzer manuals on CD

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 21:23:01 EDT

<x-html>
<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Not sure if anyone needs these; there are 15 or 20 pdf files, covering what appears to be the entire operating and service manuals for this instrument, the 6460 pod, and some other relevant info.<BR>
I have talked to a few game collectors that have 1240/41s so I am assuming that there may be a need for the files, and some relevance to vector games.<BR>
The entire disk is apprx 70mb of files.&nbsp; I am offering the disk and postage in the US for $4, said amount covering costs of the disk, postage, and a buck or so for time involved in copying, processing order, and mailing.&nbsp; In otherwords, roughly for cost, and not making a profit on it.&nbsp; Add a buck to ship to Canada; add $3 to ship to the UK.<BR>
Email if interested, paypal account is Artgames@nycap.rr.com<BR>
Art</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
 PS - If this post is annoying or really horribly off topic or some other obscure breach of etiquette, please let me know via email at artgames@nycap.rr.com&nbsp; The list doesnt need to be filled with complaints about what I am doing, and my replies to same.</FONT></HTML>

</x-html>