Simple use of the 9100

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 19:45:23 EDT

<x-flowed>
I haven't had enough time to look through the manuals (nasty things -
written in Fluke-Speak) but I was wondering if there are simple tests in
the 9100 that compare to the 9010A. For example the ROM test (one sets the
hex area to check) does it produce a signature or checksum? RAM test? Learn?

I know I should read the books, but, heck, I'm hoping someone here with
more experience in this series can give a couple of quick guidelines...