Data io 29A Doubt

From: pc2jamma <pc2jamma_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 10:10:12 EDT

<x-html>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hello</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have one Data io 29A with Unipack 2. I'm trying to put it working in remote modem with PROMLINK software, and the software telling me that the programmer is not connected.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I checked all connections and configurations, and I'm using a null modem cable as described on it's user manual.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Do you guys have some cue on that ? I was noticed that it has some Firmware EPROMs update. Is it available to download or could someone send it to me ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>