Re: VECTOR: Using fluke 9010 on BZ in self test

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 02:17:41 EDT

I've had a pile of BZ boards on the bench the past couple weeks and I havn't
had a problem getting them to work with the pod.. I've never had such a
problem actually. Maybe not all the pods are the same? you aren't leaving
WDDIS grounded are you? if so you'll have to lift it for a sec before the
thing will run..

The "sacrifice sockets" I've been using are the ones that fluke sent with the
pods.. They have pins pretty much identical to the pod itself, but are
thinner so they can be bent slightly if need be when inserting into the UUT's
socket.. I've been using the same socket for about 3 years so they seem to be
pretty durable.

Jeff