Re: Micro Concepts Boardwalker 101

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 16:27:14 EDT

<x-flowed>
I just got one of these in and it's software is revision 2.0. Finally I can
test my 2114s!
Library is STD V1.4

Does anyone have the owners manual on this?

Care to upload the software to the ftp 'incoming' site? I have created a
Boardwalker Directory and will dump my ROMs there.

John :-#)#

At 12:01 AM 20/05/2002 -0400, Corey Stup wrote:

>Does anyone else have one of these units? I've disassembled the
>software in order to update the unit to a wider range of devices
>supported. Looking to see if anyone has any other version of firmware
>in their unit.
>
>Mine has the base software as V2.50, 03/19/87.
>Library is "STD" V1.6 2/18/87.

How to subscribe or unsubscribe from TTL

To do either you send email to "MajorDomo@flippers.com" and in the body you
state either "Subscribe techtoolslist" or "Unsubscribe techtoolslist", note
that the Subject is "" (Blank)...

FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/

</x-flowed>