Re: New Fluke 9010A software (BETA)

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_stup.net>
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 22:27:04 EDT

> Shy (Navatech) tells me that if you just install the programming
> software that the output to the screen would be automatic. Is the
> programming software available to install? I'm also not sure how "node
> locking" works. Anyone have more information about what it takes to
> convert a base 9100 into a programming station?

Hardware all you need is the video card and a keyboard. Software, just
install the Programmers Option (version 6 and higher is no longer node
locked.) You can install the programmers option without the video card
installed, but you won't be able to use it. Pressing the "EDIT" button
on the keyboard starts the editor, which outputs to the video display
only.

Copies of the V6 base install and the progammers options are on John's
FTP site.