Re: Pod timeout on a 9010A

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 04:07:41 EDT

<x-flowed>
What is the clock speed of the UUT? Remember that the basic Z80 pod is only
rated for a Z80 (2.5Mhz), not a Z80A (4Mhz) or B(6Mhz) - you need a Z80/AA
pod for those CPUs.

http://www.cpcoxygen.net/magazine/02/z80/z80.htm

If you have an extender socket (Fluke style) you can monitor the clock
signal to the pod directly...is there a chance the CPU socket is defective?

John :-#)#