Pod timeout on a 9010A

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 23:49:09 EDT

<x-flowed>

I'm having a bear of a time debugging a Z80 based board. No matter what Z80
pod I use I get the message:
POD TOMEOUT: ATTEMPTING RESET

I know that an absent system clock can cause this but I verified that the
clock is there. I put a scope on the MAINSTAT and PODSTAT signals and there
are actually quite a few transactions before the timout occurs so it looks
like there is plent of activity between the 9010a and the pod.

What other things can cause a timeout? It looks like the pod is waiting for
something from the DUT and it's not getting it.

Thanks guys,
-Adam

(Also, has anyone taken the time to dissasemble and comment the Z80 POD
code?)