Re: 6809 pod problems

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 13:12:46 EDT

<x-flowed>

It's low on the input and output of A5 because that interface IC only fires
up when you are no doing self test. When you are doing self test, it gets
its clock from the socket, which gets them from U22. U22 gets enables when
you flip that switch to 6809E. And the input clock source to U22 comes from
a clock divider (U21) that is clocked by by U23. So..... put the CPU
connector in the socket and look at U22. If the output is low is it
enabled? Is the input low? If it is is the clock divider running?
If U22 is enables and the input is toggling but the output is low the I
would suspect that the 6809E you are using in the micro socket might have
gone bad is is pulling those lines low.

Lemme know what you find...
-Adam