6809 pod problems

From: <Eggwheatis_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 05:55:54 EDT

<x-html>
<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi, <BR>
typical, I went to use my 6809 pod last night and and have found it to be timing out in self test and with the UUT. I didn't blow it up, it worked when I last put it away and now it doesn't :o(. Anyone got any ideas/pointers, (IC specific would be good) on what to look at? I had a quick play last night and changed the leads, processor and the 6532 with no luck. I'm going to have another go today at it.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks, Phil.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>