Re: 6809 pod problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:16:41 EDT

<x-html>
Timeouts can be as simple as a bad IC socket on the UUT...you want to
monitor the clock signal when it gets to the pod - perhaps a bent pin or
bad connection in the cable to the UUT if the UUT socket is good. Clock
is good on UUT of course?<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 05:55 AM 15/07/2003 -0400, Eggwheatis@aol.com wrote:<br><br>
typical, I went to use my 6809 pod last night and and have found it to be
timing out in self test and with the UUT. I didn't blow it up, it worked
when I last put it away and now it doesn't :o(. Anyone got any
ideas/pointers, (IC specific would be good) on what to look at? I had a
quick play last night and changed the leads, processor and the 6532 with
no luck. I'm going to have another go today at it.<br><br>
Thanks, Phil.<br><br>

</x-html>