Hello there

From: Kurt Koller <kk_at_coinop.org>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 10:39:00 EDT

Hi there,

I've just joined the list, thought I'd say "hi."

I've purchased 3 9101a units and an 8085 pod in a little-seen eBay auction
for the low low price of $49. I should be receiving them next week, I have
no idea what options are installed as I didn't want him adding to the
auction description.

I know that James Bright has been working on a GUI for it, and I've read a
little something about it, but I haven't actually used one.

I also know that flippers.com has a manual in the archive, and I plan on
taking a look at that.

I'm curious to know, do the Fluke using people swap scripts, etc? Or do
people keep their IP private? I realize that some people are doing things
that they make a living off of, etc., and could understand that, but I'm
curious nonetheless.

Anyway, "hi."

Kurt Koller
Coinop.org