[techtoolslist] WTB : 6502 fluke pod

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 16:57:49 EDT

hi all..

I'm looking for a 6502 pod for my fluke 9100, it seems one of the tempests i
was working on has killed my only working one..

I don't have oodles of spare time to sit and fix it, frankly fluke pods piss
me off with all those customs :)

So, i'm looking to buy another 6502 pod, and willing to trade in my faulty
pod with anyone who may wish to part-exit or not..

And FYI the bad pod is coming up with random Address bus bits reporting as
not driveable..

let me know off list if you would be so kind.. thanks :)

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com