Re: [techtoolslist] WTB : 6502 fluke pod

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 18:39:58 EDT

<x-flowed>
Many of the 6800 pods can often be modified to become a 6502 pod. A bunch
of jumpers are all the changes needed...The 6502 ROM code is on TTL ftp...

Most failures for the pods are the 40 pin cable - you should be able to get
one from Digi-Key that would work. I always try a new cable before ripping
into the pod ICs. I also use a 'sacrifice' 40 pin IC socket on the 40 pin
connector - those are strong pins but they WILL bend.

John :-#)#

At 09:57 PM 09/09/2003 +0100, Andy Welburn wrote:

>hi all..
>
>I'm looking for a 6502 pod for my fluke 9100, it seems one of the tempests i
>was working on has killed my only working one..
>
>I don't have oodles of spare time to sit and fix it, frankly fluke pods piss
>me off with all those customs :)
>
>So, i'm looking to buy another 6502 pod, and willing to trade in my faulty
>pod with anyone who may wish to part-exit or not..
>
>And FYI the bad pod is coming up with random Address bus bits reporting as
>not driveable..
>
>let me know off list if you would be so kind.. thanks :)
>
>Andy Welburn
>www.andys-arcade.com

</x-flowed>