RE: [techtoolslist] Newbie on Fluke 9010A

From: pc2jamma <pc2jamma_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 08:38:44 EDT

Thank You James and Kev!

I've decide to enter on "Fluke's club" after read a reasonable information on John's website and for a very good information provided by this community. I live in Brazil, and down here, as far as I know, I'm the unique Fluke user! So this will turn my study one challenge...

James, in my humble opinion, your web site is amazing as well as FIDE Software!!! Two very important resources for hobbists like me...

Thank you very much...

José Luiz Martins