Re: [techtoolslist] Pong

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:48:57 EDT

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure Atari ever shipped 'original' Pong
schematics with the game. I recall seeing copies in the 'Major
Assemblies' books they published though. I also have a Kurs-Kash (sp?)
and Atari repair guide that has the schematics in it. I'll take a look
and see if mine are clearer than the ones Al posted. Generally Al had
'the best' copies of the early stuff...

tm