RE: [techtoolslist] 9010A hardware problem

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.com>
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 19:53:07 EDT

I've completely unsoldered the offending key and have it in my hand, but
beyond that I can't see any other way to dismantle it further (it's still
stuck!)

My guess is it's not really stuck but something's broken off inside. It
would be nice to be able to get into it and confirm for sure though.

Martin.