RE: [techtoolslist] 9010A hardware problem

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.com>
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 20:13:02 EDT

Okay, sussed it!

The translucent part (white on the HIGH key) that's on the edge of the key
and has a little wire hook going into it is basically worn out, so the hook
gets stuck when at the bottom of it's travel.

Best I can do with this key is to remove the wire hook completely and solder
the key back in, thus making the LOW pulse key the same as all the normal
keys on the keyboard.

A shame, but not the end of the world, and certainly better than terminal
(no pun intended!).

Guys, let me know if anyone is parting one out in the future please.

Thanks,
Martin.