Data I/O System 19/Unipak

From: Jeff Shirley <bucky_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 18:56:28 EST

Greetings.

(I am new to this list, so please excuse any FAQs or breaches of etiquette.)

I am trying to replace a Sunshine EPROM programmer (and the 10+ year old PC
required to make it work). Over the past few years, I picked up a pair of
Data I/O System 19 programmers with Unipak modules.

I used a System 29 about 15 years ago to copy an EPROM once, and I remember
that we had some software called Promlink. I have no idea how to work the
19s, or even verify that they DO work. They have DB25s on the back, but I do
not know if they are live.

I am looking for ANY documentation or software for on these units, and
obviously someone willing to make copies. I would be happy to provide
reimbursement for time, materials, and postage. I would ideally like to
connect one of these to a Linux box.

Thanks,

Jeff.

P.S. Replace no-spam with bucky for direct email.

--
Jeff Shirley
no-spam@mindspring.com