Testing processors

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.com>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 06:23:45 EST

Hi Guys,

Is there any way that I can use my 9010 and pod to test some processors??

I got some off ebay today and would like to test them against DOA before leaving
feedback, but I don't have a PCB that uses them - just took the opportunity to
get some while I could...

I was wandering for instance if the ZIF socket in the pod can be used in some
way to test the processors.

Please excuse me if I'm being ignorant, but I don't have any of the manuals
printed off and I figured someone here would have a straightforward yes or no,
pretty quickly!

Many thanks,
Martin.

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com