Hosting the TTL archive...on Vectorlist.org?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 12:39:11 EST

I was asked by Chris Candreva of vectorlist.org to place the archive of TTL
there...not thinking very much I said sure and sent it to him..

However it has been pointed out to me that some folks might not like this
so I have asked him to pull the archive until after I poll ALL the members.

So, the questions are:

1) Do you have a problem with public access to TTL list?

2) Do you want your email addresses removed (I assume yes to this question)

3) What about the FTP site? I need to find a larger storage site as my host
doesn't give me the capacity of the previous host (more reliable
though)...and I think it need to be members only - simple password access
that is stripped from the archives.

Suggestions?

Should we even HAVE a public archive?

John :-#?#

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com