Re: Hosting the TTL archive...on Vectorlist.org?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 15:25:21 EST

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, John Robertson wrote:

> I was asked by Chris Candreva of vectorlist.org to place the archive of TTL
> there...not thinking very much I said sure and sent it to him..

Hey -- I thought YOU asked ME to put it up ! :-)
Seriously -- I only put it up because I thought that's what you asked me to
do. Sorry if I misunderstood.

> 2) Do you want your email addresses removed (I assume yes to this question)

FWIW, the program I use to make web archives munges addresses -- turns it
into chris_AT_westnet.com , but leaves it there to be human readable.

I've taken the link off the main page for TechTools, there's a 'secret' link
for anyone who wants to see directly what is there:

http://www.vectorlist.org/techtools.html

http://www.westnet.com/
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com