Test enclosures?

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 13:33:45 EST

I'm getting close to having my new test bench done and I am probably going to update my test harness. Mouser seems to have some decent test enclosures, but I'm wondering if anyone has other suggestions. Ideally, I'd like to build a small control panel enclosure along the lines of this:

http://www.arcadiabay.com/images/elektronik/hera_pult.jpg

and I'll probably make it so that if I plug it into one molex connector on my bench it'll be player one, if I plug it into another molex connector it will be player two. I'll probably make a second enclosure for track ball games.

But you get the idea. I'm trying to clean up the rats nest of my old set up and I am wondering if there is a real good supplier for prototype boxes.

Thanks.

--James Bright
www.QuarterArcade.com
Restored Arcade Games for your Home

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com