Re: Test enclosures?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:05:16 EST

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, James Bright wrote:

> But you get the idea. I'm trying to clean up the rats nest of my old set
> up and I am wondering if there is a real good supplier for prototype
> boxes.

There's always Mouser and Digi-Key -- I've seen boxes like the one in
your picture.

Your local Radio Shack may still have one of their old slope-front boxes
they want to get rid of cheap. :-)

http://www.westnet.com/
If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com