Re: Test enclosures?

From: James Bright <james_at_quarterarcade.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:17:05 EST

> Your local Radio Shack may still have one of their old slope-front boxes
> they want to get rid of cheap. :-)

They did -- about a year ago. I did okay with it, and it is what I use now
(I've hacked it up a little bit, but not too badly). It was almost the right
size, just a wee bit small. Radio Shack had a close out on that style box
and I wished I'd bought a couple more of them.

JB

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com