RE: Parallel Port Ram Tester from Brazil!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 16:20:59 EST

pc2jamma@terra.com.br

Nice guy, he just emailed me the JPG and it is now on the FTP server...

John:-#)#

At 11:28 AM 29/12/2003, joemagiera wrote:

>Can you please post Luiz email address? Would like to contact him off the
>list. Thanks,
>
>Joe
>joemagiera@ameritech.net

If you ever want to (un)subscribe yourself with TTL, you can send mail to:
<Majordomo@flippers.com>
with the following command in the body of your email message:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist
or from another email account, besides xxx@yyy.com:
(un)subscribe techtoolslist xxx@yyy.com